Send the best of your photos (to be taken in the geographic area defined as from the Alberta/BC border to the Purcells & from the US/Canada border to the north end of the Purcells near Golden BC) from the previous year (April 1, 2022 - May 10, 2023), limit of 3 per category.
1. Two age categories – youths up to 15 and adults.
2. If people are included in the winning shots the submitting
photographer must provide signed releases from them.
3. If any photos have been taken with drones: Landscape only
not wildlife, to demonstrate there was no disturbance to
wildlife by a drone.
4. Size must be submitted as minimum of 3000 pixels long side
(no larger than 4 - 5 MB) in JPG.
Photos must be submitted via WeTransfer:
or using email@example.com
5. Limit of 3 entries per category, and
6. each photo file must be identified thus:
7. No fee to enter.
8. 1 GRAND PRIZE (selected from all categories):
1st, 2nd, 3rd, Honorable Mention
VARIOUS PRIZES for every category: TBD
9. Winners will be announced on the website Thursday evening,
May 11, 2023.
10. Some of your photos may be shown, with your credits on social media, galleries, during the contest and into the future.
11. By entering this contest you confirm that the photos were taken within the geographical boundaries of the East Kootenay, and that Wings Over The Rockies Nature Festival has your
permission to use them to help promote the festival.